Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just a Few Reasons


Just a few reasons why I love being a mom:

1. Kids are always willing to help with meal preparation.
Breakfast anyone?



2. Eventually, your kids become less dependent on you. They start doing things like dressing themselves. No, it's not Halloween, Mad just thought this was the perfect outfit to impress the babysitter.



3. Although I don't get out as much as I used to, I'm still exposed to the Arts.



4. My boys do everything with a smile!






5. Never a dull moment! I LOVE it!



6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi, so I am totally stupid and I can't figure out how to get "friends" and "family" on my page. What's the trick? Sorry to post this as a comment. Not really relevant. But your post totally made me giggle.

deesha said...

I LOVE the pics! Griffy looks like he is dancing in the cereal! Thanks Leyla! That made me laugh out loud!

Laurel said...

Wow..can't wait for Liam to "help" me make breakfast!

Natalie Jo said...

love it! totally have those "mommy days" all the time!!!

Dan & Stacy said...

Mad looks so tall in that spiderman costume. I cant wait to see you guys!!

Natalie Jo said...

ley...was griffy okay that day?