Monday, August 6, 2007

Beatin' the Heat

Texas summers are way too hot to take your kids to the park for an afternoon of fun. I've found quite a few indoor activities to keep the boys occupied.

The boys commandeered an airplane! Luckily one of them was able to see out the window!




The boys played a vicious game of air hockey.








Maddox climbed a mountain. From the look on his face, I think it's pretty clear he's inherited my fear of heights!




After Mad's thrilling rock climb, he decided to relax with a little fishing.




Griffy did a little shopping. That's exactly how I feel after a trip to the grocery store with 2 little boys!


4 comments:

Natalie Jo said...

you are such a good mom to take them so many great places!!

Rachie said...

I agree...mom of the year.

So I am sure you hear this all the time, but Maddox really resembles Grant and Griffin looks like a mini Leyla. They are so cute. I love seeing photos of them!

Laurel said...

Your kids are of course adorable! I concur with Rach....mom of the year.

deesha said...

What Laurel said :) Cute photos...that one of Griffy grocery shopping makes me laugh.