Friday, August 10, 2007

Photography by Maddox

Maddox really wanted to take some pictures today. Never one to say no to my children, I posed with a smile. I would have preferred better lighting, but hey, it's my kid's first photo shoot!

The direction I got for this photo was to "LOOK SUPER RAD Mom!"


Next I was told, "Be angry mommy!"


Tired of my face, Maddox moved on to my feet. Mad wanted the world to know that we have matching toes.



When Maddox grew bored of me (which didn't take long), he moved on to our apartment. So if you've been dying to know what color our carpet is, the wait is over...



The hallway closet


The boy's bathtub


And here's the patio


There were many more photos by Maddox - light fixtures, ceiling fans, toys - but I think these photos are his best work. I love the world through the eyes of a 4 year old!

4 comments:

deesha said...

Jar and I think you look super rad and so does your apartment!

Laurel said...

Don't you just LOVE digital cameras? I think you do "super rad" really well.

P.S. I love your hair

Auntie K said...

Hey that is so cute! YOur son is funny!

Natalie Jo said...

savannah loves my camera too! She doesn't give direction, maybe he has a future in it!