Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This is for you Natalie!

MAN TAG


What is his full name? Grant Malachi
How long have you been married? 9 years
How long did you date? 2 years
Who eats more sweets?  Grant - he's addicted to chocolate!
Who said I love you first?  Grant - and I didn't say it back, but I did the second time he said it!
How old is he?  35, but don't tell him I told you!
Who's taller?  He is (it's not hard to beat 5'2")
Who is smarter?  I'll admit it, he is
Who can sing better?  No contest - Grant
Who does the laundry? ME
Who pays the bills? ME
Who cooks dinner? ME  (I'm quite a catch!)
Who mows the lawn?  The gardner - we don't even own a lawnmower, but if we did, it would totally be me!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  Depends on where we live - Grant always wants to sleep by the window
Who drives?  Grant, but he is probably the worst driver I have ever met - he'll even admit it!
Who is more stubborn?  ME
Who kissed who first?  Grant kissed me on Halloween.  I got out of the car and walked straight into a tree.  He's still bragging about that kiss!
Who asked who out?  He followed me home from church and asked me out
Who proposed?  Grant
Who has more siblings?  Grant - he's the oldest of  5 - I'm from a family of four
Who wears the pants?  Grant - but I'm the fabulous pair of shoes that go with them!
 
I tag my sisters-in-law, Mel & Stacy!

Nat, that wasn't so bad - who knows maybe I'll do another tag someday!

6 comments:

Muriel said...

Look how cute Grant is! Just like I remember him. It sounds like you guys are doing great. Texas must agree with you. Keep in touch!

Oh, and I can't picture Grant mowing the lawn either.

Natalie Jo said...

Thanks for doing the tag! Isn't that painful, I knew you could do it!! I think i will make you do it again one day!!

Pooley said...

Leyla, Grant should be shineing your shoes everyday. You are the woman.

Dan & Stacy said...

Thanks for tagging me Leyla! I've been wanting to do it but have to wait for someone to tag me! :) I know I'm a dork. That's a good picture of Grant.

Saunie said...

Leyla, you're so hilarious....I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh! I try to be funny, but it doesn't really work. It was fun to hear about how you and Grant met and started dating. It sounds like you keep each other laughing.

deesha said...

That was so fun to read! I forgot about The Kiss. Why does he prefer to be by the window? And Leyla, you ARE a catch! You guys are cute.