Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Paging Nurse Leyla


















My little guys are sick!  It all started on Saturday when Griffy got a hold of a Qtip and jammed it so far in his ear it required a trip to the Urgent Care.  Two hours and a bottle of antibiotic ear drops later we were home.  My guilt led to a trip to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner.   On Sunday Griffy had a fever of 103.5.  I called the Urgent Care - a 3 hour wait - I headed to the emergency room instead.  The Dr. mentions a puss pocket in Griffy's throat... another 2 hours and an oral antibiotic prescription and we're home again. 

Tuesday, Maddox wakes up saying his head and throat feel funny.  A healthy Monday had given me  false hope!  I really thought Maddox would somehow not get what Griff was carrying.  We spent yesterday fighting Madd's fever, snuggling in bed, catching up with Bindi the Jungle Girl and Jimmy Neutron.  
I'm receiving a page... Maddox's feet are not under the blanket!  I better take care of this STAT!

7 comments:

Rachie said...

Can Nurse Leyla visit me? I am sicky today.

Natalie Jo said...

you are seriouly the best mom ever! will you take care of me next time my mommy can't?

Natalie Jo said...

oh and that number I emailed you about it no longer on there. i will have eric look again.

Dan & Stacy said...

Poor Griffin and Maddox! I was sick too over the weekend.

deesha said...

Your poor sicky sick kids! They are lucky to have you around! Josh woke up with a fever today...I'm seriously looking forward to April when hopefully flu season is over!!!

Titel Troop said...

I hate it when the kids are sick.....I just wish I can make it all go away. I love this picture though. Maddox with the cup up to this head.....I bet he's milkin' it for all it's worth! Hope they are feeling better soon!

Mandi

Kara said...

I know this is totally off the sick kid subject, but I was so excited all day that I got to see you. You look amazing, and haven't changed a bit. When you are here for longer please email me and let me know and we can get together and talk longer. breezeavery@hotmail.com