Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dinosaurs Alive

Sorry to all our family in friends in Utah, but we're enjoying great weather in Texas.  Don't worry, you'll get us back this summer when it's 100 degrees here with humidity to match!  We took the boys to see "Dinosaurs Alive" at the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Preserve.  The Heard has 12 animatronic dinosaurs along the nature trail.  The boys were a little freaked out.  Madd would jump every time a dinosaur made a sound  and Griffy just ran away.  







The boys preferred the indoor exhibits.






7 comments:

Laurel said...

You guys are always doing such fun things!!

Dan & Stacy said...

Those boys are going up TOO fast!! I want to move there and see them more often. I love the picture where Mad is looking back at the dinosaur.

Jeanette said...

um, is that a picture of your sons running by the giant word "testes"? I'm giggling in my head

Leyla... said...

Hey Jeanette - I was wondering if anyone was going to notice! It made me giggle too!

deesha said...

Those pictures are hilarious! My kids would freak out too if they saw dinosaurs that moved!

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is so cool! my boys would be in heaven there! they love dinosaurs!

i love how cute they always look...you guys are the most fashionable family that I know!

shari berry bo-berry said...

ok, this might be a realy stupid question, but i can't get those lilypie things to work on my blog. everytime i try to put it on there it cuts off like half of the image. how did you get yours to fit?