Friday, January 4, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus



We finally got a picture of our boys with Santa! Every year someone is sick, or refuses to approach Santa, or we just run out of time. So even if it's just a ward member, dressed in a red suit, in the middle of the cultural hall, at the annual party, I'll take it!

Santa visited our house a few days early this year. We were heading to Bobo & Tita's house on Monday morning (Christmas Eve) and as much as we have loved hauling presents back and forth to Utah each year, we decided that our Christmas Eve would be on Friday night. We wanted the boys to have a couple of days to enjoy their presents before we took off. Somehow, we still ended up with 3 extra suitcases on the way home from Utah.

Some of you may know that I am not the most tech savvy person. My friend has dubbed me "techtarded" and I would have to agree. I accidentally erased all of our Christmas morning photos, and the photos from the real Christmas morning with my entire family, and the kids having a great time sledding. I know, I already cried about it. Luckily, it was a new memory card and we did get a couple of shots of Santa's gifts the night before on the old memory card. So, you'll just have to picture my kids with excited expressions alongside their toys.

Santa was very busy this year and didn't realize that the fire truck battery had to be charged for a full 24 HOURS before the boys could ride. Thanks Santa for leaving a note, the boys completely understood.



The boys opening their Christmas Eve PJ's.







Santa's Gifts



7 comments:

deesha said...

HA! Techtarded! THAT'S what it's called! What a cute pictures, especially the Santa picture! Good thing he left you guys a note! I'm so glad you posted today!

Jeanette said...

Aaaaah. I see Tinker toys AND a Marble Run in that picture. Santa brought my boys the same things a few years ago. So much fun, until you have to clean them up ;) That fire truck looks awesome! Happy New Year. We miss you guys.

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute pictures! Your place looks really nice, as usual! That fire truck is cool. I cant believe Grant let them have it! How are you changing your template? I'm techtarded too.

Dan & Stacy said...

I forgot to say I LOVE there hair and matching sweaters!!

Natalie Jo said...

Miss you! Loved seeing you! love the pictures of the boys. Looks like they scored in Texas for Early Christmas! You guys crack me up! Sorry, I missed your call, I will try you back soon!!

The Probert Family said...

That fire truck is the greatest thing I've ever seen. I gotta get me one of those.

Leyla... said...

I think I like the fire truck more than the boys. You can fill it with water and squirt things (most likely people) with the hose. This is a little fact we're keeping from the boys. What they don't know won't hurt them!