Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Poodle!


We celebrated Grant's birthday on January 6th. It was a Sunday, and with our calling as nursery leaders, lets just say the birthday was not off to a great start. Luckily, waiting at home was a chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, covered in chocolate frosting, from Baskin Robins. My chocaholic husband quickly forgot about the chorus of screaming children. Thanks to the wonder that is Ebay, I was able to get the number one item on Grant's wish list. The next time you see Grant he will be sporting his vintage "Member's Only" jacket. Happy birthday to the man who always makes me laugh. I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

6 comments:

deesha said...

Happy Birthday! All of your boys are so cute! Tell Grant to model the jacket for us!

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute picture. I won't see you guys for awhile so take a picture of Grant in his jacket. That cake sounds so good! I want to go to Texas!

Dan & Stacy said...

By the way I love the title for this post!!

The Probert Family said...

Excuse me??

Why didn't you say anything? What a horrible birthday.

Natalie Jo said...

happy day to grant! i forgot how much he loves chocolate!!

Rachie said...

Happy Bday to Grant. Your present is on the way!

Smooch!