Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break

We returned from Utah this afternoon.  I'm a little homesick and keep reviewing my photos! Me and the boys took off for Utah last Wednesday.  Grant was scheduled to travel to New York and Europe for a shopping trip.  Grant got sick and ended up catching a flight back to Dallas from New York on Sunday.  Six days in Utah was not enough time, but we always have a great time visiting with family and friends!

Museum of Ancient Life


An Easter Egg Hunt in a snow storm - only in Utah!


Celebrating Tia Emily's Birthday


Papa and Yaya drove from St. George to join in the fun!


The Kids' Barn with Family & the Wambolds

3 comments:

Natalie Jo said...

Miss you already! Too bad your spring break wasn't a warm break! can't wait 'til you are here next!

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute pictures. Sorry I missed the fun, I wish I had went.

deesha said...

What cute pics. I'm sorry we missed each other but I'm sure it will be warmer next time you visit! We will have to play twice as hard then!