Sunday, March 23, 2008

Six Flags


I have a friend who believes that everyone is a snob about something.  Some people are jean snobs, some restaurant snobs...  she happens to be a water snob (she only drinks Fiji).  I've discovered that I'm an amusement park snob.  We took the boys to Six Flags yesterday - we had a great time, but it's definitely not Disneyland!  We were spoiled living in So Cal.  I miss walking out my front door and 2 freeways and 25 minutes later arriving at Disney's front gate.  
I don't know if we'll be visiting Six Flags again, but it was great to ride a roller coaster with Maddox!  I'm so excited that he is finally tall enough and I now have a roller coaster partner (Grant always gets motion sickness)!  

Me & Madd waited 90 minutes to ride this coaster






8 comments:

Jeanette said...

I LOVE Mad's aviator glasses. Seriously the coolest kids ever!

shari berry bo-berry said...

i can't believe how much griffy's hair has grown since he got it cut! So cute! They look like little gap models or something...absolutely adorable as usual!

i'm still trying to figure out what kind of snob I am...I'll get back to you on that one!

Natalie Jo said...

you are too funny!! You and grant are such fun parents! My girls definetly got the short end of the stick when it come to fuN! You are the most fun family ever! And you look AMAZING!!

deesha said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My mom happens to be a snob about lots of things. I think the list gets longer as you get older or something. The most recent one I learned is that she won't go to dollar movies. I know I am a snob about lots of things but I can't think of any at the moment!

Titel Troop said...

I have to agree with you, we are spoiled by having Disneyland so close!

Pooley said...

Hi Leyla. We miss you guys. Well we missed you guys before we got to the freeway last week. I forgot to tell you how great you look. Tell Grant he better get going with his personal trainer or you are going to leave him at the water cooler (I don't know where that came from). Keep up the good work. Give those boys of your's a huge and miss from Yaya and Papa.
Love ya.

Dan & Stacy said...

We are so there when we visit!! How far away is it? You look really skinny!! Can I borrow money so I can have a personal trainer! :)

Shannon Bousfield said...

We got passes to Knott's Berry Farm and it's like the cheap, slutty cousin of Disneyland. On the plus side, shorter lines.