Friday, August 15, 2008

Old School Fun

While were in Utah this summer, I took the boys to a couple of the places I loved growing up.  First we hit Classic Roller Rink, now known as the Classic Family Fun Center (it's changed a bit - for the better - since I was a kid).  My most vivid memory of Classic Roller Rink was holding hands with some random boy during the couples skate, my mom walked in to pick me up and I was mortified!  



Next, we hit Lagoon.  I can still remember the day when I threw up all over my shoes after riding the roller coaster.  Those middle school years were rough!  Luckily, everyone was able to keep their lunch down on this day!


3 comments:

Dan & Stacy said...

Cute pictures! Lagoon looks like a lot of fun! We should go the next time we are in Sandy again.

Xavier Monge said...

Cheech looks ticked to be there in the first picture. Maybe he doesn't want his mom wandering in to Classic to pick him up.

jar said...

I love Classic Roller Rink! Many good times were had there and at the waterslides. I might have been that random boy.... wait, i can't skate...... maybe it was one of my friends:)