Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DVD Burn



Maddox gives DVD  burning a whole new meaning.  I had assumed the 2 scratches on Madd's nose were battle wounds from a fight with Griffy.  I did think it was strange that they were perfectly straight.  I thought I'd ask Madd what happened: he thought it was really cool to lift the lid on the portable player and watch the DVD spin.  Next he wondered what it would feel like.  So, he put his nose up to the spinning DVD, but of course once was not enough.  Sorry I asked! 

3 comments:

Dan & Stacy said...

Poor Chi Chi!

Xavier Monge said...

Chi Chi you crazy! Most people would feel with their finger.

The Probert Family said...

LEYLA! How's your cute new house?? I've missed seeing you! I need your new addres ASAP. Can you email it to me at candrac@gmail.com?? THANKS!!

-candra