Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Monges in Dallas


My family came for a visit the first week of November. We had a great time! One of our first stops was Peter Piper Pizza, we took a tour of the 2 houses we were deciding between, visited the Fort Worth Zoo, shopped and ate... A LOT! We also did a lot of driving. I'm still not that familiar with the area, so we did a lot of back tracking too. We only had one scary moment - as we were exiting from one freeway to another, I looked over and saw Mel waving from the passenger window of the rented minivan as they missed the exit, and were headed to who knows where! Thanks to cell phones we were quickly reunited. How did the world survive without cell phones?



The Primo Prims!









3 comments:

Natalie Jo said...

love it!!! makes me wish I was a monge! I would fit in now that you have more white people in your family!! miss you!! when are you here next!!! I need leyla time!!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Cutest group of kids ever! Those are all great pictures!

By the way, I swear I know that lady in the brown cardigan. Does/did she ever work for Continental Airlines in Salt Lake? If not, she totally looks like someone I used to work with.

Hope you're doing good!

shari berry bo-berry said...

I knew it! I knew recognized her! I doubt she knows me...but I worked in SLC reservations from Sept.'98-Dec.'03. How funny!