Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!



We celebrated Christmas on December 14th.  We were taking off for Utah the next week and Santa is so over hauling presents to Utah each year.  Luckily, the boys didn't notice... I wonder how much longer we'll be able to get away with it!  



It's a LiteBrite!  So, it was more for me, and the boys have never even  looked at since that day, but it reminded me of my childhood and I,  er, I mean  Santa,  just had to get it! 



The boys transforming - I love their sound effects!

2 comments:

Dan & Stacy said...

Welcome back! :) The pics are adorable as usual. I love the video I have of them doing Transfomers because they are in there underwear!

shari berry bo-berry said...

your boys are so cute, can't stand it! seriously they need to be models!

love the transforming...my boys totally do the same thing!!!!