Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Day of School

Better late than never is the motto I live by!  I'm also motivated by guilt, so Mel I admit I'm so addicted to Facebook that I've been neglecting my blog!  This post (and more to follow) are for you! 


Maddox looking less than thrilled to start Kindergarten.



Luckily, he was all smiles at the end of the day!




Oooh,  the gingerbread boy!  The week before Griff started preschool we attended the "Meet the Teacher" and were given a cardboard cutout to decorate.  Griffy was so in love with his gingerbread boy that he even slept with him.  He was so proud to see Ms. Jill hang his beloved gingerbread boy on the wall.  At the end of the day, when Griffy realized that gingerbread boy would not be coming home, things got ugly.  He cried for gingerbread boy for the entire first week of school!










3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes better late then never! I love reading your blogs, thank you, we can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mel...I can't wait to see you next week. I have a great idea and I want to see if it will work with your schedule. I think your family would love it! Call when you get a minute:) The boys look adorable. So grown-up!

Xavier Monge said...

Why is that Backpack wearing Griff?